We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
9987 Manchester Road
Warson Woods, MO 63122
Phone: (314) 821-2266
Fax: (314) 821-2361
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 pm - 4:00 pm
• Peak of fall migration for Barn Swallows.
• Monarchs migrate August to October.
• Peak flight for American Rubyspot, Ebony Jewelwing, White-faced Meadowhawk and many other dragonflies.
• Shorebird migration begins.
• Lots of activity at hummingbird feeders.
• Blackbirds begin to flock and start to appear at feeders.
• Peak month for summer wildflowers to bloom.
• Flocks of nighthawks can be seen late in the month.
• Shorebird migration builds and waterfowl migration starts.
• Early warblers (Cape May, Tennessee, Magnolia, Blackburnian) migrate through the area.
• Squirrels give birth to their second brood.
• Hawk migration starts.
• American Goldfinches finish nesting late this month.
• Second brood of hummingbirds begin to appear at feeders early- to mid-month.
• Snapping Turtle eggs begin to hatch.
• Perseids Meteor shower is mid-month.